HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Monday, August 23, 2010

Family version of Guess Who

Had to share this family friendly idea from The Madesen Times.

Do you remember the board game Guess Who by Hasbro? Maybe you're lucky enough to have a copy sitting around your house. My little guys (who aren't so little anymore) would play this game for hours. Our copy has been long gone, but you can be sure I'll be getting my hands on a replacement set in the near future!

Becki traded the game's cartoon drawings for family photos for a fun, EASY way of spending quality time with her kids while connecting with extended family members.

LOVE the idea Becki!

See exactly how she did it HERE.


1 comment:

La Familia Garcia said...

oh my goodness that is the coolest thing!!!!! I'm gonna try it!!!!!