HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

The brains and spirit behind Stories by Me is having a birthday today! And I thought I'd let everybody know! Those who know Lauri know how absolutely amazing she is. I am so lucky to have met her and am thrilled that she saw something in me and let me be a part of this amazing journey. Lauri is the first to find the good in everyone and everything. I want everybody to know how much I appreciate Lauri and all she does! Happy Birthday, Lauri!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes... I'm a year older. The year wiser part, I'm not so sure. As to being the brains behind Stories by Me, if that's the case, we're in trouble!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on everything Suni said! Happy birthday Lauri!

Anonymous said...

yea happy birthday to my very talented wonderful sister!!